Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flat Track Racin'!


Michael and I recently aquired a couple of XR100's, and decided we needed to go flat trackin'. We have been practicing in my yard for a week or so. Michael has had some prior experience so he decided to enter a race in Shelbyville, TN saturday. I'm still a little better at crashing than riding, so I sat this one out. Anyway, here are a few pics of the weekend.

I can't wait to get my bike ready and get the Barhopper Racing Team going. For those of you that might want to get involved look up the Tennessee Valley Flat Trackers, either on facebook or here www.tnvalleyflattrackers.com.

The track was inside Calsonic Arena in Shelbyville, Tn.

This is Michael gettin' in some practice.



These guys really no how to slide.









It was fun for all ages!


They had quads too. Not my thing but it was exciting to watch.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. The day of the fuel cell motorcycle may soon be upon us. Based on this patent application, it looks like Yamaha is working on incorporating a fuel cell power source into the frame of a motorcycle bluetooth modular motorcycle helmet

    ReplyDelete